<VV> Tech Guide

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 18:20:29 EDT 2009

Bruce,

There are a few ways to go about getting a Tech Guide.

1.  Some people have already mentioned how to get a new one from CORSA.

2.  If you belong to a chapter, ask if anyone has an extra one.  Many
Corvair people have more than one Corvair.  When you buy a Corvair, it will often
come with extras like literature.  Therefore, owners of multiple Corvairs
may have a spare Guide they can let you have cheap or even free.  Just
another benefit of joining CORSA and your local chapter.

3.  You will sometimes find the Guide on eBay.

4.  I believe that some (maybe all?) of our vendors sell new Guides as well
as many other Corvair related publications.

Doc
1960 Vette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
In a message dated 4/7/2009 2:37:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,