<VV> 4-Door Late Wagon

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 18:53:34 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/7/2009 3:46:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wblanning at comcast.net writes:

If  someone wants to get more elaborate, another option to go along with the
2-door conversion would be to chop the top down to the height of the coupe
door frame, in which case a coupe windshield could be used.  This would
require the roof to be widened or window frames tilted in because the side  glass
area is sloped inward, so as the roof is lowered the window frames will  not
line up.  Then there is the matter of the tailgate and its  glass.

Wade

I'm still waiting for someone to take a late 4-door (whatever it is  called)
Corvair, and build it into a nice station wagon. Something like the
photo-shopped Impala rear hatch one. I though a Tail-gate and  roof section from a
Toyota Cressida wagon would be a good fit. They could  call it a "Latewood".  -
Cool!

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette