<VV> Rental Corsas

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Tue Apr 7 21:54:43 EDT 2009

Regarding the rental Corsa, I would like to go way out on a limb here,
albeit a low hanging branch for safety reasons.

For several years now, my wife has travelled quite a bit with IBM and much
of her travels took her to the Bay area of California.  I seem to recall at
one time back in the mid to late 80's getting a flyer from Hertz inviting
her to join what I THINK was called the Hertz Classic Car Club.  For a
rather hefty fee when in the Golden State, you could request one of a
handful of classic cars in their fleet.  I am pretty sure it included
mid-sixties corvettes, mustangs, etc.  It is possible they could have
included a Corsa.  I know it is a bit of a stretch, but possible.

Anyone else remember them offering the classic cars?

Okay, I'm out on the branch, but I'm holding on for dear life.

Cliff Tibbitts
Gullible in Lexington, KY