<VV> 65 monza newbie

Henri van Wandelen henri88 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 11:34:26 EDT 2009

Hey Scott,

Welcome to the fold -- Corvair folks are a great bunch.

I bought my first Corvair 25 years ago, also a yellow '65 Monza.

I particularly liked that "mellow yellow" color, which, to me, definitely shouted "1960s".  You'll find that you'll be able to spot the car very quickly in large, crowded parking lots -- but in a good way.

One great thing about driving a Corvair is that you'll be jogging lots of people's memories of their days gone by and most of those recollections will be positive.  I consider it something of a public service to drive our current '65 Monza and give people a reason to smile.

Wishing you many happy air-cooled miles,
Henri near Daytona Beach