<VV> Tiny Vairs (was 4-Door Late Wagon I think!)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 15:20:36 EDT 2009

P.S. I am amused to note that, on my Vair, God is dead (to quote Friedrich
Nietzsche, although not with quite the same meaning!).

The little sticker on the rear window is one that I put on in 2001 just
after the WTC attacks, and it used to say 'God Bless America', with 'God' in
red and 'Bless America' in blue.

I guess the red is more susceptible to fading than the blue (nothing new
there then), and 'God' has now completely disappeared in the NC sun, and so
it just says 'Bless America'.

Cheers

Alan