<VV> Judson Supercharger Found!

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Apr 8 21:01:04 EDT 2009

This afternoon I was inspecting a pair of Corvair converts
near Cleveland, Ohio. There was supposed to be lots of
parts for the '63 Monza stored in the basement. What I
found was a Judson Supercharger for Corvair application.
Just the unit and the carb were found. Since the owner
recently passed away we can't ask where the rest of it is.
The 'charger itself appears to be in good condition. If
one could fabricate a tube to go to the other side of the
engine this may be a real find. Anyone interested? Contact
me offline for more info. - Pete K in Slippery Rock