<VV> Lower ball joint

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 00:52:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/8/2009 4:41:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

I've  been looking for inexpensive lower ball joints. Our suppliers have
them for  about $46.
Is there an interchange number that I could use to search for  alternates??

press in type '61-'69.
MIKE KOVACS

You don't have to listen to all the nay-sayers, Mike, you can just  listen
to me. <grin> - Both the upper and lower ball joints are  Corvair unique.
You might find an interchange to another brand, but not to any  other
application. The vendor price doesn't sound too bad. Good luck and let us  know what
you find.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)