<VV> craciked brake linings

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 06:03:51 EDT 2009

I was under the impression the riveted linings were the premium linings as
far as replacements go?
Over the "bonded linings".
Why riveted linings?
They are the better linings..........
Ever have a bonded lining fail? I have!

As for the cracks
they are from heat, and both riveted and bonded linings can do that.
Forget and drive with the e-brake on?

That will do it, so will a lot of spirited driving.
And age will do it to.

Gary Swiatowy