<VV> Cracked Brake Linings

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 12:29:16 EDT 2009

Smitty Says;  I almost consider heat checks to be normal on my wagon.  I make one trip to the left coast and back and my rear shoes look like the bed of the Rio Grande in the summertime.  I don't mean a crack or two.  I mean the lining material is completely shattered by cracks.  Surprising to say I have never had any material come off and get adrift in the drum area.  I wonder if pulling the camper is causing that.  Even more. I wonder if stopping the camper is causing that.    GG