<VV> The public's familiarity; was: Corvairs not saying Chevy

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 12:47:21 EDT 2009

<A
lot of people who see my car think it's foreign and are  usually
surprised when I tell them it's a Chevy.  That or they think  it's a
Camaro.  Every once in a while I actually do get a "nice Corvair"  from
someone. >

I recently acquired one of Clark's dry-shipped Delco repro batteries.   I
took it to a nearby battery place to have the acid installed and have it
charged and as soon as I pulled it out of the box, before I could say anything,
 the old guy behind the counter said; "That's for an old Corvair!"  I was
impressed.  There are still some out there in the general public who
remember our cars.

~Bill Stanley
**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)