<VV> Barrett Jackson Lakewood

Ken Clark aokprinting at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:24:38 EDT 2009

Since I can't seem to get message to go through on VV, I'll send using my other address.  Lakewood sold for $21,000 at 2:30.  Well done custom red with 140 eng., oversize wheels.  Not sure of year, but think it was ''62.  When describing car annoucer said to carry 2 extra fan belts as the one on it will not last long.  However it drew a lot of attention and Corvairs did get favorable review.  Ken Clark