<VV> M&M Rampside?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 11 00:56:49 EDT 2009

OK... I've cross posted, so please forgive.

I just saw part of a commercial where there was something that looked like
colored rocks on a stair railing.  I did not see all of it, but after the
railing shot was a very short (2 seconds?) shot where (I guess it was M&Ms)
being dropped into the bed of a wooden (model) pickup truck.  That truck had
a very familiar profile - like a Rampside.  The shot was from the passenger
side - but there was no obvious lines for the ramp.

Anyone else see this?  Do you have it captured?  Do you agree with my
observation?

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110