<VV> NGK/Delco?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 10:37:59 EDT 2009

  May 1, 2006

  "We consider NGK Spark Plugs to be a role model for all suppliers. They are
  recognized as a GM Supplier of the Year because they exceeded our
  expectations in 2005," said Bo Andersson, vice president of Global
  Purchasing and Supply Chain. "NGK is one of the best in the world
  and we thank them for their hard work and commitment to helping
  make GM vehicles the best in the world."

  Source:

  http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/About_nGK/Press_Release/PR512006.asp

  Regards,

  Tony I.