<VV> Corvair Center Forum Problem?? - NO VIRTUAL VAIRS CONTENT

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 09:34:22 EDT 2009

Matt,

You hold true to your, speak without thinking, and without ALL the facts...

Just deleting cookies did not work for me, nor has it worked for Ed.

We don't know how many others may not be able to get on either.

The issue appears to be a combination of Thread view vs single view WHEN
logged on.

The problem for me was I only errored out when logged on and I couldn't
change my setting unless I was logged on.

Kind of a catch 22...no login...no change setting....no Corvair center...

I just talked with Ed and he deleted his cookies but is still unable to get
onto CC just like I was unable too.

Royce even had me create a new login and it had the same issue.

Rick

Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair Center Forum Problem??

The problem has been solved for 36 hrs...   The most anyone that  was
having trouble MIGHT  need to do??

  In your Browser...   delete ALL  COOKIES

 Matt

In a message dated 4/11/2009 7:22:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,