<VV> 1707 out of 53,653 members

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 13 05:56:35 EDT 2009

Webshots is a great repository for uploading pictures.
I have a lot of Corvair pictures up there as well, as many other car related
albums.
Currently I am ranked 204 out of 53,663 members for Cars albums, but also
12 out of 3,353 members for Car shows, and 35 out of 1,285 members for
classic cars.

My albums can be viewed at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

And a lot of it is due to the support of the Corvair community.

Gary Swiatowy

On Behalf Of Mikeamauro at aol.com