<VV> spray cans in the garage

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Tue Apr 14 11:06:11 EDT 2009

Years ago, no, many years ago when I was in the Air Force I wanted to touch up some black on my car, but paint would not come out, I figured it had lost it's pressure, and not being so bright at the time I thought I would use one of those sharp pointy things used to open beer cans at the time and punctured the can.  You can imagine where all the paint went, some on my car, but more on the car parked next to mine.  I learned a valuable lesson that day.  Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP