<VV> OIL

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Tue Apr 14 22:14:48 EDT 2009

As far as I know, there is really no oil that on the market (except maybe
for some specialty oils) that
have the zinc or phosphorous in adequate quantity for our old flat tappet
engines.  I therefore add a
bottle of ZDDP to the oil with each and every oil change.

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Deluxe Roadster
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Touring Sedan