<VV> Searching for a Refurbished 140 & Powerglide

Daniel & Francine les.vallee at rocler.com
Wed Apr 15 13:06:26 EDT 2009

Hi Mike

Thank you for your reply.

Like many human being...I tend to look for the easiest & closest solution.

I think that in a Corvair Wold, I must widen my horizon because the answers
to my challenges are a little more than a door away.

To all of you that share your good advice,

Thank You Too !

Finally, this is not a wish...I earn my living into insurance claims (for
residence)

If someone encountered a Corvair crash leaving a motor & a tranny,  keep my
name & e-mail...!!!

Thanks to all !!!

Daniel Vallee
Valleyfield, Quebec