<VV> 140 Auto (code RN) engine available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Apr 15 20:03:02 EDT 2009

It just so happens that the engine I recently pulled from
our fiberglass Dune Buggy is a 140 automatic engine.
Originally I thought it was a 180 HP turbo engine because
it had turbo heads on it. We just ran a pair of Rochester
carbs on the buggy. When I checked the engine codes it
turns out to be an "RN" engine. I have a pair of correct
140 heads for it and I am thinking of installing a
four-into-one intake and 4bbl carb.

Of course none of this will fit any of my 1960 Caveman
cars, so if anyone wants either the 140 engine with or
without the 4bbl setup or the pair of 180 turbo heads,
please contact me off line. Thanks! - Caveman Pete in PA