<VV> NSRA & the Corvair

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 16 13:19:28 EDT 2009

Making the rounds of the car lists is this announcement that will open
some street rod events to Corvairs, and other "later" model vehicles --

The National Street Rod Association is releasing the attached bulletin
on April 15, 2009.

2010 - The beginning of the Plus years

Beginning in 2010, vehicles thirty years old and older will be accepted
for participation at every NSRA Event.

As we head into our forty-first year, it has become an overwhelming
majority of our members who are requesting that we open our events. Most
are making the request in order for them to be able to continue to
participate as a family - parents, children and grand children. The
National Street Rod Association has always been and will continue to be
focused on making our events a family activity.

The National Street Rod Association remains committed in our efforts to
provide our members the very best!

Please be advised that for this year, 2009, only the Richmond,
Burlington, Sacramento, and Tampa Nationals will be open to 30 year and
older vehicles.