<VV> Help me ID my new Roadster (humor?)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 23:55:41 EDT 2009

Looks like Matt has found another jug of that "joy-juice"... go figure... I
 think last time it took three days to convince him to come down outta the
trees  and put some clothes back on... the neighbors thought an orangutan
had escaped  from the zoo....
Wasn't too far from the truth...
;-)
I've been driving my 64 sedan to class lately, and decided to swing by
McD's for an eggamuffin.... the lady at the window said "Is that a CORVAIR???"
Yup, a 64.... then she told me she had a green one just like in when she
was in  high school back in '75... I left her there with a big smile on her
face... then  I pull up into a parking spot at school and this older lady
(taking a cooking  class, I mean "culinary arts") says "What year is your car? I
have a 65, but  it's not as nice as that...".... I said it's a 64... what
kind of car do you  have? "I have a Corvair, too!"... so I talked to her for
a little while before  heading to class...
I've been busy "spreading the word"...
Now, someone better go find Matt... he might be back up in that tree
again... and HIDE that BOTTLE!
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 4/16/2009 9:16:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,