<VV> No Corvair but GM tech question

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 11:13:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/17/2009 8:01:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tony.underwood at cox.net writes:

Does ANYone in here know the story on the "special tools" needed to
do this?

Just the engine?  On a stand?   Just start   dismantling!  Making note of
positions, etc...

  When he comes to a fastener,  spring tensioner, etc...   time to
improvise!

Yesterday an elderly friend was facing $360  to change out a  headlight
switch in a Dodge Ram PU...   Special tool needed for  Special nut...

 My special visegrip needle nose    were obviously  designed just for this!

Poor old guy nearly crapped when I yanked the big plastic dash surround
off...

30 minutes and  it was done... all back together...  now he  hates
dealers!!  LOL!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!