<VV> Beware Chinese auto parts!!!

David Houston judgehouston at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 13:28:08 EDT 2009

My Great Uncle owned a potato farm in Prince Edward Island where I spent two summers helping out in the late 1960's. Many Americans are not aware that Canada has forced its citizens to purchase inferior and dangerous products from Communist China,Cuba, & former USSR. I remember spindles snaping off tractors and HD truck wheels splitting and cracking on brand new trucks on the farm. Don't forget there isn't and checks and balances, or quality control among the commies. Forget electrical automotive parts. Corners are cut in China like you wouldn't believe. Sadly, Democrats are now stuffing their pockets with China's loot and shekels, while we hobbyists' are victimized with inferior imports.