<VV> Power Window Lifts

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 18 11:26:45 EDT 2009

Wonder if anyone has done it on a LM 4door?

BTW, Classic Industries has a neat up-down switch that takes place of the
window crank shaft. You use the standard window crank as the switch
"handle". Part #14799, $129.99/pair. Pricy, but slick (if they will work in
Corvairs.)

-Mark

a remote motor connected to a thin gearbox that goes around the same shaft
as the crank uses. If you'd like some pix let me know.
Jim, '66 Turbovert