<VV> power windows pulse wipers etc

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 12:58:31 EDT 2009

there is a street rod kit that will work on corvairs , early or late. the
switch is the old crank. looks like original , but works well.  one of our
members had installations unlimited install it , along with power locks etc
,  and it works well. that's about all i can tell you.
i have had pulse wipers working on my bench using early amc module and
switch ( i think f..d used the same unit , and it will work and look stock when
 i get time to install it on my rampy. i did not want any extra controls
showing  for this.one direction of the knob is the 2 speeds , the other is a
variable  control.  takes the corvair knob. it is another of my many tinker
projects  in process when not busy on other peoples panics.
regards, tim colson
**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)