<VV> Air ride on a Corvair?

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:31:05 EDT 2009

I've seen one, but I don't think ride was a factor. It's all about stance.
This car sold at Barrett Jackson this year for 28 grand.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2603572820036947219PwhLCp

As far as I know, there are no kits, but a good fabricator can make it work.
Air Ride Technologies built a bagged first gen Camaro that handles like a
race car.

Marc Sheridan