<VV> Utterly Dead Electrical System LM

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 21:51:36 EDT 2009

Kent,
     Continuing on Bob's good advice, after you turn on the headlight switch, check the voltage beginning at the battery terminals themselves.  Then at the cable connectors that tie into those terminals, and continue checking voltage on every connector from there on toward the fuse box under the dashboard.  Eventually you'll find a connection where the voltage takes a MAJOR DROP and that's the bad connection.  I suspect it's either the battery itself, or the connectors on or near it.
     Good luck and let us know what you find.
     Frank "sparky" Burkhard