<VV> That Gasping '62 Wagon

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 00:49:17 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/19/2009 9:18:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ronh at owt.com writes:

Just thought I'd thank all of the respondents to the gasp problem and  am
happy to report that several had correctly noted timing as something to
recheck.  Actually, the timing was only a few degrees behind the  specified
value but I advanced it only about five degrees and the problem  seems to be
gone.  I never would.ve guessed that five degrees could make  such a
difference!  Thank you all.
RonH

 Ron, Glad it taken care of!  AND we appreciate  the  Report of RESULTS!

 Will youdrive it to the NW  Econo Run in June?

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!