<VV> Please! Help me ID my roadster

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 22:55:58 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/20/09 4:54:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
deckrug at netzero.net writes:

But at  least I've taken a better picture!  Most said the last one was too
dark  to really tell.  I was just trying to be "artsy"

See if anyone  recognizes it  this time.

I don't recognize it, but it should have an opposed-cylinder air-cooled six
 in the rear---and I DON'T mean a Porsche..

Scotty from Hollyweird
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572844x1201387506/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter420NO62)