<VV> Plate Oil Cooler substitution...

N6nev at aol.com N6nev at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 17:52:40 EDT 2009

I use a aluminum oil pan, ( Offenhouser polished)  it holds one  more
quart, and being down it the air stream helps.  My temp sender in is  the lower
side of the pan, so its not a true reading,  Around town in stop  and go 150
degrees and on the freeway 140 degrees !  The air flows  helps draw the
heat.  Larry

In a message dated 4/23/2009 9:23:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,