<VV> Plastic Models (humor)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 25 22:43:14 EDT 2009

Kit Corvair model lates are better than kit Corvair model earlies.

Sorry, but I had to have a little chuckle after working on my wiring
harnesses epic this evening.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110
<snip>ish