<VV> Plastic Models question

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 05:11:07 EDT 2009

>> Kit Corvair model lates are better than kit Corvair model earlies

I agree with the above statement, but I am moved to ask: What kit model
earlies? I have been into kit models since I was a kid, and I still have
about 200 unmade ones that I have bought over the years (I kept buying them
long after my lifestyle had changed to mean that I no longer had time to
make them), but I have never been able to find an Early.

Is the model JR refers to the current AMT one (I think I have 2 or 3 of
those) with (I think) a yellow LM on the box, or is there another and/or an
earlier version? I think the current one is cheap and readily available
(unless I have not been paying attention!). I see them at Hershey for
$10-20 - or at least, I suppose I have done so about 3 years ago. I can't
say if I have seen any more recently than that, but I haven't been looking
as I already had some!

But if AMT make an Early, I am up for it, at any price!

Cheers

Alan