<VV> oh baby, baby!

jkfg717 at aol.com jkfg717 at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 07:38:47 EDT 2009

We welcome the arrival of our latest addition to the family. Joining her 65 'vert sister is a 1960 Series 700 four door. Less than 51 K on her. Light green, gas heater, radio, accessory light group. We made the 100 or so mile trip home in our seasons first 87 degree day without a hitch. Pretty good gas mileage too, compared to the 65 110. Many thanks to Gus and Barbara Torbert for going to New Oxford, PA to see the car with me from Bowie, MD and Jim & Marolyn Simpson for trekking back with me to do a combination purchase,pickup and side trip to Carlisle for the spring show.? Much fun was had by all. Jim Govoni, Group Corvair, CORSA.