<VV> well maybe you know this

Kirk Johnson ragstheratrodrampside at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 13:03:54 EDT 2009

I was driving Rags and all of a sudden he started to bellow in a most undignified manor.  As I drove home I was calculating the cost of a muffler, manifold, the y pipe (or whatever it's called).  I crawled under the back and discovered the y pipe had come loose on the passenger side.  I was missing one nut.  Put the bolts on and tightened them.  Then, for the heck of i,t I checked the other side, it was loose, too.  Anyway all of you guys who are newly driving in cooler climes might want to torque down the exhaust before you head out.

Kirk Johnson
1964 Rampside