<VV> how many miles

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 23:23:02 EDT 2009

I have had Corvairs for my daily driver since 1968; have driven nothing but
 Corvairs since 1975; don't intend to drive anything else for the rest of
my life  (my current Corvair is paid for, anything else would have to have
payments  made----and for what?) It would take mucho payments and I don't
think I could  buy at a reasonable price anything that handled better than my LM
coupe,  especially since most of my driving nowadays is in the city.  I
wouldn't  like to guess how many thousand ( or maybe million) miles I've
covered in those  41 years.

Scotty from Hollyweird
steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814855x1201410739/aol?red
ir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=A