<VV> A/C part needed

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 19:04:26 EDT 2009

Tim,
I don't know if anyone has replied or not, so I don't know if you know this
 or not, but the 61-65 fast idle solenoid is an electro-vacuum contraption
that  mounts on the condenser bracket... it has a wire and a vacuum hose...
the 66-67  fast idle solenoid is all electric, and mounts to the top shroud
on the left,  near the throttle rod.... I don't think it will clear the
condenser if you are  using the EM style.... what you might want to look for is
a fast idle solenoid  off a Rochester Q-jet... you can fabricate a mount
pretty easily with some scrap  metal, and mount it where you wish.
Good luck!
Lonzo

In a message dated 4/27/2009 3:20:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,