<VV> What does this fit

Keith Hammett k.j_hammett at att.net
Mon Apr 27 19:57:36 EDT 2009

I was going through my 65 vert getting it ready to go see the painter and I found some parts that I picked up when I got the rampy.  All of the other parts I figured out and labled what they are for.  I have not been able to find out what these shocks are for.  Hopefully someone will have the answer here.

Gabriel
adjustable "E"
63314 (stamped on tube)
T5JB (stamped below above number, but different from other shock)

These look brand new, including rubber.  Just box worn!

I tried Gabriel's web site but got no number found.

Keith Hammett
`62 Rampside
`65 vert (soon to be out of group red)