<VV> factory stereo multiplex speaker grilles

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 09:32:36 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Have any of you been lucky enough to own a 65-69 Monza or Corsa that had the
factory installed stereo multiplex? I am looking for photos showing what the
door speaker grilles and the rear speaker grilles looked like. Also the
placement of each in the panels. If you have/ had a convertible (like I do)
what did they do for the rear speaker(s) or could you even have them? If you
have photos that you are willing to share would you please email them to me
privately at carlton55 at comcast.net.

Thanks!

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN