<VV> Generator/electrical/Corvair (humor)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 29 19:43:33 EDT 2009

I have followed this post and just can't stay quiet any longer. I cannot believe ANYONE would still be running their Corvairs with a generator regardless of how many millions of miles have been run. Obviously, an internally regulated alternator is the only way to fly! (Sorry Smitty, I couldn't resist.)
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado