<VV> Corvair Categories & Kit Car SIG

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu Apr 30 08:20:27 EDT 2009

All:  You know, somebody ought to do a Special Interest Group (SIG) for
Corvair powered kit cars.  Seems like all the other categories have one.

Historically Yours,
			James

PS:  What Bob Marlow said!
PSS: I told my wife about the EM/LM and the sedan/coupe/2dr/4dr stuff we
banter about.  She said some of us need to find a better use of our finite
time.  Actually, I think it was "get a life!" or "two much free time" or
something like that.

Message: 3