<VV> Marshaltown Hotel / Motel info

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 01:28:15 EDT 2009

Let me start over.

I've checked the Communique AND the ICE website before posting to VV.
In
NEITHER place can I find hotel information.  I was under the impression
(from someplace?) that the hotel cutoff is NOW for the "group" rate.

 From the PDF     "Schedule and Registration   1st paragraph.

"Host hotel is the Best Western Regency Inn, 3303 S. Center St.,
Marshalltown, IA, (641)752-6321 or 1-800-241-2974. Rates are $81
per night with kids being free. The Best Western Regency Inn features a
free hot breakfast buffet in their restaurant every morning.
There is also a block of rooms reserved at the Super 8 next door,
641-752-3333. Super 8 rates are $65.88 per night. Make your own
reservations before 1 August 2009 and mention the Iowa Corvair
Enthusiasts for special rates. Plenty of room for cars and car trailers
at these motels.
Please see the Registration Form for registration costs for Autocross
and Picnic."

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm

I've checked the Communique AND the ICE website before posting to VV.
In
NEITHER place can I find hotel information.  I was under the impression
(from someplace?) that the hotel cutoff is NOW for the "group" rate.

Please don't tell me - same as last year.  I've never previously
attended
this event.

Later, JR

are the