<VV> Seat extenders

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Sat Aug 1 09:41:20 EDT 2009

Seat extenders:  I'm afraid I can't help much there.  The parts I used as a
prototype weren't from Clarks and I am unfamiliar with their kit.  I sold my
entire stock a long time ago.

I've been unsubscribed to VV for awhile.  I had shifted my subscription to
my Comcast account and found that I just didn't keep up with it when it
wasn't totally overwhelming my regular email account.  I do miss it but I am
getting more work done, which means more ability to pay for Corvair parts.
:)

Probably the last time I was on VV I was ranting in frustration about trying
to get my turbo convertible running properly.  After several years of
disappointment, I have made great progress and have been enjoying the car a
lot this summer.

I keep toying with the idea of coming back to VV and maybe sometime I will.

Norm