<VV> Marshaltown Maid-rite info

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sat Aug 1 17:07:26 EDT 2009

Hi there toy car racers headed for Marshalltown shortly:

If, like me, you cannot always find an apex, but always can find fun places
to eat::

check out this on world-famous Tyler Maid-Rite::
http://www.maidrite.com/taylormaid-rite_print.html  This is in north central
part of town, worth the search to find it .  Just off the main north /south
drag, ( Hwy 14.)  This place is so famous that the city politicians "
grandfathered " it when they built improvements all around it.

Also, if you are coming from the East, be aware there is Steak N Shake
relief at the Coralville exit, just north off I80....  My dishwasher pal & I
have been known to drive 300 miles in her hot rod Nova SS just to get a
sackful of these ...  ( Steak n Shake, 1806 Commerce rd. )

********
Regards, ken in Idawauh, " every race an eating adventure" ...