<VV> Overtemp buzzer

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 2 12:46:18 EDT 2009

>That buzzer was only installed on turbo cars, which is why your car had it
>taped back. But it's the same buzzer as found on all '68-9 cars. It's used
>as a key warning buzzer, and in the same location.

My recollection is that the turbo buzzer is Way Loud, having found it by
it announcing that convertibles cool better on very hot days with the
top up and rear window closed.

A normal key buzzer would probably not be terribly effective as such a
warning device with the top down, long open hiways (eastern Oregon), and
a 24 year old at the wheel.   <VBG>

It would make a good theft deterent as a door buzzer however, if it
shares the same pin out.

Bill Strickland