<VV> ignition buzzer

Ronald Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 20:47:59 EDT 2009

On our new 68 500 140/PG, the buzzer would buzz but only if the key
was in and the driver door was at least partly open.  It was very
loud. It was annoying because the buzzer didn't tell anything else,
except that the key was in and the door was open. And who wouldn't
notice their door was ajar and the key was in the ignition lock? The
passenger door could be swinging in the wind and the buzzer would be
silent.
   Fooey, I said! I quickly removed it. I didn't miss it the next 30
or so years!  -ron 65,66