<VV> The infamous accelerator pedal

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:15:04 EDT 2009

Hey there, oh knowledgeable 'Vair gurus!

Does anyone have a detailed schematic for the accelerator pedal for a '63 Corvair Monza Spider?  I think the little rod that gives the most trouble has broken, but hubby can't seem to figure things out based on the picture in the Clark's catalogue.  He is thinking that the previous owner jury rigged a set up for the accelerator which has since broken.  I know Clark's carries the parts, but I need to figure out what to order.

Thanking you all in advance!

Melissa Layman