<VV> LM convt top update

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 3 15:08:20 EDT 2009

Rod,

I can't say for certain - but the manual tops have a spring loaded mechanism
which the electric tops do not have.  Perhaps those springs (one each side)
are to assist in the up or down movement(?) and perhaps, since you don't
have those springs, this is the resistance you are encountering.  Someone
else may be more knowledgeable on this.

Later, JR