<VV> Micro Switch

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Mon Aug 3 16:54:01 EDT 2009

All:  Again, true.  The micro switch on the spring loaded pulley is subject
to abuse as the fan belt breaks.  If micro switch dies do to severe beating
before the belt totally comes apart, I suspect you are still clueless.

What Warren offers is best yet if you run hard.

Historically Yours,
			James

PS:  And NO!, I do not get any compensation for these comments.

Message: 5