<VV> (SOLVED - at least the lights for now) (reply to humor?)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 3 21:53:29 EDT 2009

With Christine the Corvair or the Monza of Mayhem, it shouldn't be
long; and this from a Monza that you would think by looking at it
inside, out and under would be in fantastic running condition.  In
fact, the brakes are still pulling to the right.  Now, that I have
the lights working, I feel reasonably safe in taking it out of the
garage to see if my balancing adjustment of the star wheels on the
front will have the desired effect.

Stephen
da chuckstee