<VV> Corvair In the News - Honorable Mention

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 6 08:16:01 EDT 2009

The Edsel had more than a few nicknames which, can't be printed here!
When I lived in Charlotte in the 70's there was a guy in the area that had a
yead full of them..literally! You could see his place from the road which
was on a slight hill. He had them all displayed out on the front lawn.
Alocal newspaper article stated he had Edsels from full running restos to
basket cases. Alway wanted to go visit but never made it.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com